Mentioned
    1490 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: LaB NL PSN ID: LaB_NL Steam ID: LikeaBunny

[Multi] Deathloop

Deathloop is the new game from Arkane Lyon

Developer Arkane Lyon showed off its latest game during Bethesda’s media briefing in Los Angeles today. As part of its press briefing ahead of E3 (Electronic Entertainment Expo), the studio rolled out a trailer for Deathloop.

In Deathloop, you take on the role of an assassin in the wilds of Blackreef island. In that setting, you must face off against an opposing assassin because that’s the only way to end a time-loop cycle that you are both stuck in.

“Deathloop combines mind-bending story with meticulously designed levels and Arkane’s signature gameplay,” Arkane producer Dinga Bakaba said during a presentation. “It let’s you approach any situation any way you like.”

The studio didn’t give a date. It also didn’t explain exactly how the one-on-one action works or whether it’s multiplayer or single-player.
    bron

Arkane
    Last edited by Like-a-Bunny; 12th June 2020 at 01:09.
    Vragen? Stuur een mailtje naar info@liquidbunny.nl of spreek me aan op Steam.

Mentioned
    1490 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Ergens jammer dat men Dishonored geen nieuwe kans geeft, maar dit kan ook prima worden. Arkane

Mentioned
    1490 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Mentioned
    1490 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Mentioned
    392 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: LtPsychoNL PSN ID: LtPsycho Steam ID: Renquin
    En jij wordt uitgesteld en jij wordt uitgesteld en jij wordt uitgesteld en jij wordt uitgestel, jullie worden allemaal uitgesteld!

Mentioned
    1040 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Rappa1985 PSN ID: Rappa1985 Steam ID: Rappa1985

Concept lijkt mij gaaf maar nog steeds bang voor de houterige combat wat je in de trailers ziet.

Mentioned
    1490 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

BETHESDA REITERATE DEATHLOOP’S PS5 EXCLUSIVITY

Not Every Game is Making the Trip to Xbox

Xbox’s acquisition of Bethesda was finalized earlier this week, and that means that PlayStation gamers are facing the loss of some of some of gaming’s biggest franchises, like Fallout and Elder Scrolls. Still, it looks at least one game is maintaining its previously announced PlayStation exclusivity, as Bethesda have reiterated that despite their new working relationship with Microsoft, Deathloop will still be a PlayStation exclusive.

Deathloop puts players in the shoes of Colt, an assassin trapped on Blackreef Island – where due to a time loop the party, literally, never ends. Unfortunately, this has brought out the dark side of the partygoers who can kill, or be killed, with impunity. The only way to break free is to kill eight targets across the island before midnight. Unfortunately, not everyone wants the party to end, as Colt will be hunted by another assassin, Julianna, who’s working to disrupt his plans by killing him.

“The acquisition hasn’t affected day-to-day development of Deathloop, which we’re developing exclusively for PlayStation 5 on console and also PC,” said a Bethesda spokesperson when speaking to Game Informer Magazine.

Another PlayStation exclusive, Ghostwire: Tokyo, will likewise still be coming to the PlayStation.

We don’t know at this point whether the games will eventually make their way to other consoles, or whether they’ll be full exclusives. However, it looks like Xbox’s wishes that even non-exclusive Bethesda games play best on the Xbox may run into some hiccups if Deathloop ever crosses over, given that we know that it’ll make great use of the Dualsense 5 controller – one of the PS5’s most consistently lauded features.
    bron

Mentioned
    1490 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Mentioned
    1490 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs