Thread: [Multi] Minecraft Dungeons

Mentioned
    1181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: LaB NL PSN ID: LaB_NL Steam ID: LikeaBunny

[Multi] Minecraft Dungeons

Minecraft Dungeons is an upcoming action/adventure role-playing video game developed by Mojang AB. It is slated for a Q2 2020 release on PC, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.

Gameplay
    The game supports up to four players and features various new weapons, items, and mobs, as well as a variety of environments to explore and an overarching quest that'll see players face off against an enemy, called the Arch-Illager. The game has specific quests and locations, along with procedurally generated elements.[5] The player is not restricted to one class, and can pick up more armor or weapons and use them. Players will not build or mine because the game is focused on action/adventure. The game will take place both above ground and below. Players can re-play levels they have previously beaten. There is "Something similar to a hub world." Levels are procedurally generated, and Mojang is considering using World Seeds. There will also be "keys," which are new mobs that will run away from the player, and must be hit several times before they can be collected. Their use is currently unknown.

Development
    The game was announced at MINECON Earth 2018. It appears as a visually enhanced version of the base Minecraft game, but has a different gameplay style.

Official
    Vragen? Stuur een mailtje naar info@liquidbunny.nl of spreek me aan op Steam.

Mentioned
    1181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Minecraft Dungeons has no Minecraft-style building. It’s a loot-filled dungeon crawler for up to four players with all sorts of Minecraft characters. Players can equip and enchant a wide array of outfits, armor, and gear. It’s pretty, and was fun to romp through here at E3 in that Lego game kind of way. Coming to Xbox One, Switch, PS4, and PC in spring 2020.
    bron

Mentioned
    1070 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: LiquidT
    Maar goed... zonder Minecraft gameplay elementen is het toch gewoon een generieke RPG met voxels? Of mis ik iets?

Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: 76561198014917105
    Ik snap het ook niet. Je hebt by far de grootste gamefranchise aller tijden in handen met een uniek concept (inmiddels vaak gekopieerd maar altijd inferieur), en dan maak je er nu een (op het eerste gezicht) generieke Diablo-kloon van. Why?

Mentioned
    1181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Dat is de vraag die iedereen zich stelt bij deze game. Waarom maak je dit?

Mentioned
    874 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Rappa1985 PSN ID: Rappa1985 Steam ID: Rappa1985
    Om eerlijk te zijn zie ik mijzelf dit eerder spelen dan OG Minecraft