Mentioned
    1287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: LaB NL PSN ID: LaB_NL Steam ID: LikeaBunny

[PC] Ruined King: A League of Legends Story

Ruined King is the first singleplayer League of Legends game

Darksiders Genesis developer Airship Syndicate is making the first game under the new Riot Forge publishing program.

Recently, League of Legends developer Riot Games announced Riot Forge, an effort to publish singleplayer projects set in the League of Legends universe, but made by other developers. Revealed at The Game Awards, the first Riot Forge-published game will be Ruined King: A League of Legends Story, which is being created by Darksiders Genesis developer Airship Syndicate.

Ruined King is a turn-based RPG set after Burning Tides, and we'll play as LoL champions as we explore Bilgewater and the Shadow Isles.

According to Airship Syndicate CEO Joe Madureira, they've cooked up "a new take" on turn based combat. I'm not sure what that could be, but as a fan of turn-based combat I look forward to finding out.

Check out the announcement trailer above. There's no release date yet, but there is an official site.
    bron: Pcgamer

Ruinedking.com
    Vragen? Stuur een mailtje naar info@liquidbunny.nl of spreek me aan op Steam.

Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ben wel benieuwd. Ik heb echt veeeeeeel te veel uur in League of Legends zitten. Ben benieuwd waar Riot voor de rest nog mee kan komen.